• Received a BSIE in Industrial Engineering from the University of Florida in 1966 and worked as inventory controller for an international paper co. until entering Law School.
• Received JD in Law from the University of Florida in 1969.
• Practiced law in corporate, real estate, government and international for 45 years.
• Served as a Legislative attorney in the State of Florida Legislature, writing and reading proposed legislation for the members of the Senate and House.
• Served as a City Attorney .
William R. Hester, Jr. is also a proud Marine Corp Veteran.