- Deeds/Heirship Affidavits
- Warranty Deed – $285
- Warranty Deed with Vendor’s Lien – $435
- Deed of Trust and Promissory Note – $570
- Affidavit – Due on Sale Clause – $285
- Affidavit of Heirship (per Affidavit) – $285
- Contracts, Promissory Notes, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Financial Documents, For Sale by Owner Transactions, Guarantee Agreements and Other Financial Documents, Securing Commercial Real Estate Loans, Easements, Lease Negotiations, Landlord/Tenant Disputes, Evictions, Mechanic’s and other liens, Zoning, Title Curative Work, and Private Placement
- Memoranda – Hourly/Flat Rate/Contingent Fee Options
*Other than flat fees, the fees listed above do not include case expenses, including, but not limited to: court and/or county related filing fees that are charged by local government entities and/or the State of Texas. In some cases, costs, and/or fees, may be covered by the other party.
*JVG LAW, PLLC offers a free initial consultation for up to 30 minutes. Any services beyond the initial consultation are billed at an hourly rate, flat rate, or on a contingency in accordance with our fee schedule.
*Ask about pricing for Senior Citizens, Individuals Over 55, Active Duty Military,
Veterans, First Responders, Teachers, Public Servants, and for Individuals and Parents of Individuals with Special Needs
*Ask about pricing for Lifestyles Unlimited Members
Please contact us today for a free consultation.
* Meeting with attorney by appointment only