- Premium Chart – Click here to view
- Escrow Fee – $300
- Wire Fee – $15 (each side)
- Courier Fee – $60 (each side)
- Tax Certificate Fee – $90
- Recording Fee – $15-$30 first page, $3-$8 each additional page (depending on county)
*Other than flat fees, the fees listed above do not include case expenses, including, but not limited to: court and/or county related filing fees that are charged by local government entities and/or the State of Texas. In some cases, costs, and/or fees, may be covered by the other party.
*JVG LAW, PLLC offers a free initial consultation for up to 30 minutes. Any services beyond the initial consultation are billed at an hourly rate, flat rate, or on a contingency in accordance with our fee schedule.
*Ask about pricing for Senior Citizens, Individuals Over 55, Active Duty Military,
Veterans, First Responders, Teachers, Public Servants, and for Individuals and Parents of Individuals with Special Needs
*Ask about pricing for Lifestyles Unlimited Members
Please contact us today for a free consultation.
* Meeting with attorney by appointment only