Some disputes must be resolved by litigation. When JVG LAW, PLLC accepts representation in a dispute, we handle the matter through arbitration or trial. The litigation process is initiated by the Plaintiff filing a Petition in a Court, also known as a Complaint in other jurisdictions. Next, the Defendant will file an Answer, and the court will issue a Scheduling Order. The parties will then engage in discovery, obtain documents, depose witnesses, and prepare the case for Trial.
- Personal Injury/Products Liability – If you have suffered injuries in an accident due to a defective product, or the negligence of others, JVG LAW, PLLC can help you pursue your legal rights. We handle a variety of injury cases including, but not limited to: Car accidents, industrial accidents, construction accidents, burn injuries, electrocution, amputation, defective products, mass torts, premises liability, accidents, and wrongful death.
- Business Disputes – Business disputes can have a significant impact on an individual or his/her business. JVG LAW, PLLC can help you pursue your legal rights. Commercial and business disputes may include: Contract disputes, DTPA claims, Partnership or shareholder disputes, Commercial collections, Tortious interference, and even unjust negative business reviews.
- STERICYCLE – If you are a doctor, dentist, veterinarian, or other medical provider or business, and you have a contract with Stericycle. Inc., to dispose of your medical waste, you may have a claim for breach of contract due to excessive charges. Please contact us today for more information.
- FEES – See JVG LAW, PLLC’s Current Fee Schedule
*Ask about pricing for Senior Citizens, Active Duty Military,
Veterans, First Responders, Teachers, and Public Servants
*Ask about pricing for Lifestyles Unlimited Members
Please contact us today for a free consultation.
* Meeting with attorney by appointment only